In most cases private breweries are classified according to production capacity, (beer production capacity in a year or volume in one brew). US and European brewers adopted rules based on the volume and characteristics of production. Corresponding to that rules one or another brewery falls into a certain category. There are several basic types of breweries:
- Minibrewery (craft brewery) – new direction in brewing. According to international standards, such brewery should produce no more than 400,000 hectoliters of beer per year, but more than 3,000 hectoliters of beer per year. Minibreweries attract the attention of buyers due to increased demand for natural and interesting beer. Buy mini brewery and start producing your own beer – perfect solution for starting your own brewery business.
- Picobrewery – small project with production capacity of up to 3,000 hectoliters of beer per year. Brewery price allows you to implement the project with the lowest cost. Homemade beer produced with such equipment will exceed the quality of the product produced by private brewery.
- Pub brewery – common brewery type. The owner attracts visitors with author beer sorts in menu. Any beginning businessman can buy brewery and implement its own startup.
- Contract brewery – perfect solution for bar owners wanted to sell original, author craft beer. Restaurant owner deals with micro and industrial breweries about renting production facilities for brewing its own craft beer.
- Estate Brewery – exclusively American vision of brewery, which is just beginning its development in Europe. Uniqueness of this trend includes the complete production process of ingredients and production homemade beer. Most such breweries are located in countryside.
- Organic brewery – trend that is particularly noticeable in Canada – only organic ingredients, only craft beer. Minibrewery based on the principles of ecology, wasteless and high quality standards.
Organic brewing rapidly gains US and European market. Modern brewery business trends indicate that private home breweries are gradually fill beer market. Purchase brewery or brewery equipment and start to brew author beer based on natural ingredients. It is easy to buy brewery equipment in Poland, specifically in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, Poznan, Lodz, Gdansk or Rzeszów.
Get started your brewing business today!