In most cases private breweries are classified according to production capacity, (beer production capacity in a year or volume in one brew). US and European brewers adopted rules based on the volume and characteristics of production. Corresponding to those rules, one or another brewery falls into a certain category. There are several basic types of breweries:
- Minibrewery (craft brewery) is new direction in brewing. According to international standards, such brewery should produce no more than 400,000 hectoliters of beer per year, but more than 3,000 hectoliters of beer per year. Minibreweries attract the attention of buyers due to an increased demand for natural and interesting beer. Buying a mini brewery and starting to produce your own beer would be a perfect solution to launching your private brewery business.
- Picobrewery is a small project with production capacity of up to 3,000 hectoliters of beer per year. Brewery price allows you to implement the project with the lowest cost. Homemade beer produced with such equipment will exceed the quality of the product produced by private brewery.
- Pub brewery is the common brewery type. The owner attracts visitors with author beer styles on the menu. Any beginner businessman can buy a brewery and implement the startup.
- Contract brewery is a perfect solution for bar owners wanted to sell original, author craft beer. The restaurant owner deals with micro and industrial breweries on renting the production facilities to brew his unique craft beer.
- Estate Brewery is exclusively American vision of brewery, which is just beginning its development in Europe. Uniqueness of this trend includes the complete production process from the ingredients produce to ready homemade beer. Most such breweries are located in countryside.
- Organic brewery is a trend that is particularly noticeable in Canada with only organic ingredients, only craft beer. Minibrewery is based on the principles of ecology, wastelessness and high quality standards.
Organic brewing rapidly gains US and European market. Modern brewery business trends indicate that private home breweries are gradually fill beer market. Purchase brewery or brewery equipment and start to brew author beer based on natural ingredients. It is easy to buy brewery equipment in Poland, specifically in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, Poznan, Lodz, Gdansk or Rzeszów.
Get started your brewing business today!